Tailored Career Exploration
Connect students to high-value careers and close the gap between students and workforce opportunities.
Pathway2Careers Career Exploration:
- Career exploration system for grades 6-12
- Improve attitudes about college and careers
- Enhance connections between students and local employers to support career paths
- Self-discovery tools help students identify and establish career goals
- Labor market information to explore regional high-value career data
- Career exploration learning involves personal discovery, career evaluation, career preparation, and career awareness
- Learning aligns to the 16 career clusters from the National Career Clusters® Framework
- Student portfolios foster growth and create opportunities to connect with real-world experiences
Not all career exploration resources should be treated equally. Submit the form to the right to learn how Pathway2Careers compares to other career exploration providers.
Review a career exploration lesson intended to increase students’ awareness and understanding of various career pathways within the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Click on the image to the left to open this PDF lesson.