Welcome to Pathway2Careers
Connecting education with high-value careers can better prepare all students for success. Pathway2Careers provides straightforward tools that can sustain progress on the pathway to career readiness.
- Identify high-value career destinations with labor market information data
- Build programs that help build pathways to high-value career destinations
- Teach fundamental concepts in the context of high-value career destinations, enhancing motivation to learn and promoting career readiness
Pathway2Careers™ Career Exploration
Tailored Career Exploration
Connect students to high-value careers and close the gap between students and workforce opportunities.
- Career exploration system for grades 6-12
- Improve attitudes about college and careers
- Enhance connections between students and industry to support career paths
- Self-discovery tools help students identify and establish career goals
- Career data leverages labor market information to explore regional high-value career data
Explore Pathway2Careers Print Curriculum:
Education with Destination
When we help students understand the why behind the what, we can create powerful outcomes.
- Career-focused math curricula and assessments for Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II
- Foundational math concepts introduced and more than 650 high-value careers featured
- Students see how math learning applies to careers
- Math assessments provide a Quantile® measure that indicates students’ readiness for more complex skills
- Use as a blended learning model, supplement, or core curriculum
- Aligned with Common Core state standards, state, and district standards
- Access to Pathway2Careers Career Exploration
Pathway2Careers™ Labor Market Navigator
Enhancing education policies
Improve learning and connect students to high-value careers with labor market information tailored to you.
- Web-based platform with one-click reporting and downloadable PDF reports
- Customized data for your district, region, or state
- Identify high-value careers for 16 career clusters representing 79 career pathways
- Reporting available for Perkins V, career clusters, and custom overviews for your district, region, or state
- Professional development courses provide methods to align programs to high-value careers