The question asked in every math classroom year over year is “When will I ever use this?”
By answering that very important question we can help students understand the why behind the what. This can produce powerful outcomes, including increased motivation, persistence, skill retention, task completion, and more. Pathway2Careers Curriculum creates meaningful situations and demonstrates how math is used in future careers.
What teachers are saying:
Pathway2Careers Curriculum Overview
- Math Curriculum for Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry and Algebra II
- Over 250 unique careers featured throughout each course
- Occupations represent high-value careers in multiple fields
- Application lessons offer in-depth exploration of specific math concepts in the context of a spotlighted career
- Math assessments with a Quantile® measure that indicates students’ readiness for more complex skills
- Use in a blended learning model as a core or supplemental curriculum
- Digital curriculum integrates with numerous LMS systems
- Aligned with common core state standards and various state-specific academic standards
- Assessments results provide comparisons to the math demands of different careers in the Quantile Career Database
Career readiness curriculum that puts math to work!
Explore Free Lessons
Review Table of Contents
Students see how their learning applies to careers with more than 250 careers represented in each course. Explore the variety of occupations with our teacher edition table of contents.
Explore Pathway2Careers Assessments
Pathway2Careers Math assessments use a Quantile® measure that indicate a students’ readiness for more complex skills
Assessments results provide comparisons to the math demands of different careers in the Quantile Career Database.