Quality Research Leads to
Your only education partner that provides customized labor market data and navigation, career exploration tools, and mathematics and career-connected learning curricula.
NS4ed integrates research that impacts K-12 education and leads to practice in the classroom. We value our product and service evaluations and regularly have professional entities assessing our work, including the Pathway2Careers Program. As a matter of best practices, we invest in thorough, professional reviews of our products and services because NS4ed is committed to excellence.
Presently, diverse evaluations assessing topics of comprehensive learning, effective teaching, and student experience include:
- Learning List
- University of Louisville, CRiMSTeD
- Carnegie Mellon University, METALS Project
- Apex Evaluation
- Learning List is a Center within the College of Education and Human Development. It is well-known for teacher preparation and creating mathematics and science education doctoral programs that “are nationally competitive.” The Center promotes interdisciplinary work and collaboration between University of Louisville Engineering and Arts and Sciences faculty and educators in local school districts.
- This assessment conducts a standard-by-standard review of the alignment of the material to standards and an analysis of the curriculum’s technology compatibility. To access NS4ed’s review, contact Learning List for subscription information.
- CRiMSTeD is a Center within the College of Education and Human Development. It is well-known for teacher preparation and creating mathematics and science education doctoral programs that “are nationally competitive.” The Center promotes interdisciplinary work and collaboration between University of Louisville Engineering and Arts and Sciences faculty and educators in local school districts.
- This unique evaluation will provide valuable data and insight related to NS4ed’s five Pathway2Careers courses: prealgebra, algebra I, geometry, algebra II – A, algebra II – B. This evaluation looks at NS4ed’s work from a different methodology based on the effectiveness of teaching and learning; it focuses on teaching approaches and asks how the teacher will use and implement the solutions.
1. The CMU Master of Educational Technology and Applied Learning (METALS) Program is a rigorous interdisciplinary program of Carnegie Mellon University’s Department of Psychology and their Human-Computer Interaction Institute (HCII). The HCII was founded in 1993, and it brings together researchers in PA and around the world, as they are dedicated to collaboration. Its innovative and interdisciplinary “living laboratory” produces research and assessments to improve relationships between technology, human activity, and society.
2. The evaluation team will specifically research: middle to high school students’ career exploration and perform a qualitative analysis of the P2C platform’s effectiveness and the learners’ experience.
1. Apex believes evaluation empowers organizations to address complicated issues that communities and stakeholders are invested in. Apex deliberately bridges “the gap between data and insight” to provide meaningful assessment.
2. The primary objectives of this evaluation process are for Apex to assess the relationship between the student use of the Pathway2Careers mathematics curricula related to students’: career awareness, attitudes toward mathematics and careers, and mathematical performance.
3. Evaluation also explores teacher and student opinions of the P2C curricula connected to use/implementation and user satisfaction of the curricula experience.