Tennessee Innovative School Models Toolkit
When they can see it, they can be it.
Tennessee-based NS4ed built a career-connected learning model that combines career exploration, academic learning, and awareness of high-value careers for all levels. Career-connected learning is a growing and proven model of career readiness.
Educators can establish a sustainable future that closes the equity gap, improves performance, and enhances community collaboration by creating a culture of opportunities that connects learning to careers.
NS4ed’s solutions align and support Tennessee’s unprecedented $500 million in funding for Innovative School Models to support pathways to success for all Tennessee students.
Pathway2Careers™ fosters a culture of college and career awareness and readiness. The Pathway2Careers solution allows students the opportunity to make connections to their interests and provides a critical onramp for a seamless transition to high school and beyond.
Pathway2Careers features provide middle schools and high schools with the resources, flexibility, and technical support to engage all students.
Complete the form to download our complimentary Tennessee Innovative School Models Toolkit and learn more about NS4ed’s career-connected learning solutions.
NS4ed stands ready to work collaboratively with you and your team to identify innovative and proven career readiness solutions. Schedule 30-minutes to connect with NS4ed CEO and Founder, Dr. Joseph Goins.
Education with Destination
Close the Equity Gap
Make Math Meaningful
Pathway2Careers™ Curriculum modernizes math by bringing comprehension to the forefront. The comprehensive curriculum for Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II is the only math curricula that structures math around the National Career Cluster Framework and teaches math through meaningful situations and demonstrates how math is used in future careers.
- Career-focused math curricula and assessments for Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II
- Foundational math concepts introduced and more than 400 high-value careers featured
- Students see how math learning applies to careers
- Math assessments provide a Quantile® measure that indicates students’ readiness for more complex skills
- Use as a blended learning model, supplement, or core curriculum
- Aligned with Common Core state standards, state, and district standards
Improve learning and connect students to high-value careers with labor market information tailored to you
Pathway2Careers™ Labor Market Navigator provides clear insight into regional high-value career opportunities. By using local labor market data to understand career destinations for students, educators can align education practices and prioritize learning opportunities to prepare all students for high-value career opportunities.
- Bridge the gap between education and industry
- Complicated data sources compiled for simple reporting designed for educators
- Labor market data designed to satisfy Perkins V requirements
- Facilitate community conversations with evidence-based resources
- Prioritize learning opportunities by identifying high-value careers in your region
National Career Cluster Framework
Increase Community Collaboration
Labor market information is organized around specific occupational areas or industries. Using the National Career Clusters Framework classification system commonly used by school and state agencies, Pathway2Careers™ can identify high-value careers by industry-validated knowledge, and skills students need to succeed in a chosen field.
Each career cluster includes a detailed summary of:
- Annual Job Openings
- Career Pathways
- Median Wages
- Job Zone/ Education
- Projected New Job
- Secondary CTE Programs
- Growth Rates
- Postsecondary Programs
Flexible Learning Options
Best Practices for Teaching & Learning
NS4ed provides educators with various professional learning opportunities designed to help and support them. Instructors can implement a high-performing culture in their classroom by focusing on career-connected learning and these flexible learning options that support best practices in professional learning and development.
- Flexible Learning Options: The Professional Learning Library delivers a variety of digital microlearning units designed to deliver career-connected learning
- Convenient microlearning units offer educators engaging experiences designed for greater retention and completion rates.
- Our team of experts are available to deliver in-person or virtual learning sessions designed to meet your learning objectives.