Tennessee, Welcome to Pathway2Careers
Tennessee-based NS4ed is excited to provide Pathway2Careers Math Curriculum to Tennessee’s students. Our Pathway2Careers math program is aligned 100% with Tennessee’s Mathematics Standards and succeeds in “making math meaningful” by demonstrating to learners how math is vital in their future careers.
NS4ed’s career-focused math helps bridge gaps between education and industry to support all learners by achieving effective career-connected learning and assisting students in identifying and working towards their career goals.
Pathway2Careers Math Curriculum includes:
- Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II (IIa and IIb)
- Lessons available in digital and PDF format
- 650+ high-value careers
- Quantile® Framework for Mathematics
- Guided career exploration curriculum for grades 6-12
- Career exploration resources
- Ongoing product feature releases and support
- Onboarding and implementation support
- $92 per student over six years
Try a Pathway2Careers Math Demo
As Kelton, you are enrolled in 3 classes: Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry. Click “Go to class” to begin your review.
Note: Kelton also has access to our free Career Exploration tools. Feel free to explore!
Education with Destination
- Comprehensive career-focused math curricula and assessments for Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II
- Quality teaching material for successful implementation such as Pacing Guides with Mathematical Practice Standards and Instructional Scope and Sequence
- Foundational math concepts introduced and more than 650 high-value careers featured
- Students see how math learning applies to careers
- Use as a blended learning model, supplement, or core curriculum
- 100% alignment with Tennessee state standards
- Access to Pathway2Careers Career Exploration
Bringing Meaning to Measurement with MetaMetrics®
- Pathway2Careers curricula incorporates the Quantile® Framework for Mathematics
- The Quantile Framework is a unique measurement system that uses a common scale and metric to assess a student’s mathematical achievement level and the difficulty of specific skills and concepts
- Provides students with a Quantile measure that indicates the skills and concepts they are ready to learn
- Monitor student growth with Beginning of Year, Middle of Year and End of Year Assessments
- The Quantile Career Database allows students to gain a sense of the relationship between math skills and career preparedness
Pathway2Careers™ Career Exploration
Tailored Career Exploration
Connect students to high-value careers and close the gap between students and workforce opportunities.
- Career exploration system for grades 6-12
- Improve attitudes about college and careers
- Enhance connections between students and industry to support career paths
- Self-discovery tools help students identify and establish career goals
- Career data leverages labor market information to explore regional high-value career data
Pathway2Careers™ Labor Market Navigator
Enhancing Education Policies
NS4ed prepares the TSBA District Data Dashboard. This dashboard is designed to assist local boards of education in preparing students for relevant pathways of success and ensure that strategic plans are focused on strengthening college and career readiness.
- Web-based platform with one-click reporting and downloadable PDF reports
- Customized data for your district, region, or state
- Identify high-value careers for 16 career clusters representing 79 career pathways
- Reporting available for Perkins V, career clusters, and custom overviews for your district, region, or state
- Professional development courses provide methods to align programs to high-value careers